Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Rose Garden

MY ROSE GARDEN PIN CUSHION


My rose Garden

Postage extra or you can collect
I love this tea cup and saucer pin cushion with its real English garden blooms and colours and it really bring a smile to anyone who looks at it.
I have added a beautiful old embroidered doily which is the top of the pin cushion and to continue the rose theme have stitched some beautiful ribbon roses onto wonderful cream ribbon bows
This is a stunning use of collectible china and these one of a kind pin cushions make the perfect gifts for those looking for something different for that special person

Hand made, one of a kind
Extraordinary Things making the Ordinary, Extraordinary

http://www.andamagalleries.com.au/extraordinary-things/my-rose-garden-pin-cushion 






No comments:

Post a Comment